Patrick K. Collard, MHRHuman Resources
Let’s discuss your business!
Me & trustHR
I started my business in 1991 to provide employers strategic, but affordable HR services that will reduce employee turnover, build employee loyalty and increase profits.
Unlike most HR consultants, I know the challenges employers face in hiring and managing employees as they try to build their business, because I have been a business owner/employer for over 25-years. I hold both a B.A. in Law and Society phi kappa phi and a Master of Human Resources and Employment Relations with a concentration in Employment and Labor Law from Penn State University.
These Are The Services I Can Help You Learn About:
- Hiring Process – Recruiting, Video Interviewing, Screening
- Writing – Job Descriptions, Job Offers, Letters of Termination
- Creating – Policies, Handbooks, Succession Plans
- Analyzing – Employment Law Issues, Salary, Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- Implementing – Job Satisfaction Surveys, Cultural Diversity Programs
- Conducting – Performance Reviews, Personality Tests
- Assessing – HR Technology, Applicant Tracking Systems
A Good Referral For Me…
I love working with startup businesses that need to install a slate of foundational HR strategies that will help them achieve their short- and long-term objectives. I also appreciate the challenge of convincing mature employers not to think of their employees as an expense, but strategic partners who buy into the employer’s vision.
Organizations, Certifications & Affiliations
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Penn State Alumni Association