John Willard Goodwin II “Jack”Ambulance/Medical Transportation, Healthcare Consulting
Let’s discuss your business!
Me & United Ambulance Services, Inc.
In 2014, after 5 years of working both in the private and public sector of Emergency Medical Services, I decided to open my own company in order to improve upon the current model that seemed to emphasize profits instead of practice. We are the only company that is run by true operators, our ownership is comprised of a Paramedic, EMT, and a Driver/Operator. We perform all of our billing in house, and strive to give the most competitive rates to our patients in order to minimize the financial impact of an already catastrophic event.
I began my career as an EMT in 2009, working in the private industry for an ambulance company as well as a Reserve Firefighter for several county based fire departments. In 2013, I became a Paramedic. I also worked as the Director of Marketing/Operations for a small private ambulance company for several years, learning the logistics and insurance billing methods necessary to open my own agency.
These Are The Services I Can Help You Learn About:
- Ambulance / Medical Transportation
- Healthcare Counseling / Consulting
A Good Referral For Me…
Anyone needing medical transportation or guidance in terms of insurance for transportation. Anyone that needs to discuss long-term care planning, end of life planning etc.
Organizations, Certifications & Affiliations
- California Certified MIC-P (Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic)
- National Academy of Ambulance Compliance – Certified Ambulance Compliance Officer
- National Academy of Ambulance Compliance – Certified Ambulance Coding Specialist
- American Heart Association – Basic Life Support (BLS)/CPR/First Aid Instructor